Thursday, June 6, 2013

Orange Crush

Based on the bright color alone, I adore the dress, but the fact that I can literally thrown it on in 5 seconds and manage to look put together? Well, that makes it one of my magic dresses. What, your clothes don't have special powers? You are seriously missing out.

The simple {but wonderfully cut} style of the dress means that its the perfect backdrop for my amazing chain necklace{last seen here}, which could probably be classified as a weapon in some states***

Dress: Tibi {almost identical}  // Necklace: BaubleBar // 
Watch: Michael Kors 'Oversized Runway' // Cuff: Forever21 {similar}

Nail Polish: Essie 'Watermelon'

My photos do not do this necklace justice...it is stunning!

Bag: Marc Jacobs 'Stam' // Ballet Flats: Sofft

***Of course, D. C. is not a state, so I am totally in the clear no matter what

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...