Friday, June 21, 2013

Fancy Friday: Hello Summer!


{image}

For me, summer starts the second the calendar hits June 1st, however today is the official first day. Even though we don't get summer vacation anymore (a travesty to be sure), there is still always that extra energy and anticipation for summer. Granted when its humid and 100 degrees in August we all curse the weather (cue "Cruel Summer" on endless repeat), but for now summer feels as carefree as this photo.

I took today off (no, not to get a head start on embracing any latent Paganism) to check out the new exhibit at the National Gallery 'Diaghilev and the Ballets Russes, 1909-1929: When Art Danced with Music.'  
My mom actually danced ballet  for quite a while and still loves it. While I may not have inherited 
her grace nor her sense of rhythm, I do share her love for art...especially if Chanel costumes are involved!

Maybe later, I'll throw on a flower crown and crash a summer solstice party--
Have a Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...