Friday, June 14, 2013

Fancy Friday


If I were going to a super ritzy Hamptons garden party, I would definitely wear this. Actually, its so gorgeous and fun I would even wear it around the house just to make watching TV seem fancier. Something this beautiful shouldn't be saved for imaginary occasions.

Granted I don't have a lot of spare ballgowns laying around my apartment, just wasting away, but the idea of not waiting around for the 'right' time or occasion is something I'm trying to get over. This doesn't mean you'll likely see me out in a full length sequin dress next time I'm out at my favorite wine bar, but I am trying to be more spontaneous and overthink less.

No time like the weekend to break out a more carefree way of thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...