Friday, June 7, 2013

Fancy Friday


First off, this dress is stunning. The cut, color, flow, I need it in my life! I'll probably be dreaming of this dress tonight in fact...where of course I will look just like this...

{I'll think about it tomorrow indeed...}

Usually I'm looking forward to having plans for the weekend, but this weekend? I'm beyond excited not to have plans! Sometimes you just need to take a little time out and recharge your batteries. Of course, it doesn't help that there is supposed to be so much rain you could practically swim to the grocery store.

Whether you've got big plans to take on the town or just to relax like me, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...