Thursday, June 20, 2013

Gingham Gal

While I absolutely adore the crispness of an all white suit, I am also a complete klutz. The two do not usually mix well, so I tend to avoid wearing more than one item of white clothing at a time (my life is so hard right??) 

So really, you could say that with this outfit I am living on the edge and laughing in the face of danger. No, I am not being dramatic at all. This is truly momentous, I mean, what next? Will I don a pair of overalls?! Ok that will never happen without a gun to my head (maybe not even then), but you get the idea.

As if an all white suit doesn't just scream summer already, I threw in my neon gingham button down. Gingham just feels so breezy and carefree...don't ask me why. Apparently I like tying my button downs too, perhaps I'm a little bit country?


Jacket: James Perse {similar} // Shirt: J. Crew {almost identical here} // Skirt: Zara {this is super cute}

Necklace: Vintage from my Mom {similar}

Bracelets: J. Crew // HRH Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...