Thursday, June 13, 2013

Vintage Vibing

I seem to be on even more of a retro kick than usual this week. Whether its just retro inspired or legit vintage, I can't get enough! I purchased this 70's wrap dress on Ebay a few years back and always reach for it on a bright sunny day. The cute white piping and delicate little ruffles just feel so happy to me.

I know that I probably wear this Oia Jules bracelet at least twice a week, but it just seems to go with everything...including perfectly matching my nail polish! It took me a while to get off the red/pink nail polish bandwagon, but I love experimenting now. In case you haven't noticed yet, I have a major Essie addiction (and if you don't, what are you waiting for??)


Dress: Vintage {try this and this Lanvin is amazing!} 

Necklaces: Both gifts from my parents {both from some little store in San Fran..}

Nail Polish: Essie 'In the Cab-Ana' // Bracelets: Oia Jules, J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...