Friday, June 28, 2013

Mixing it Up

Like every other girl out there, I like sequins, especially daytime sequins. I remember waaaayy back when it was oh so revolutionary to rock sequins when the sun is still out. Now, nobody even gives it a second thought. So naturally when I think casual Friday, sequins, a white tee and a chambray skirt made total sense.

Granted, feathered skirts make sense to me too, but we'll save that for another day.

T-Shirt: Gap // Top: J. Crew Collection {similar} // Skirt: J. Crew {try this or this}

Yep, I loved my cheapie oversized sunglasses so much I got them in black too!

{details}

Ring: H&M {similar}  // Earrings: Michael Kors {similar} // Watch: Michael Kors Oversize Runway
// Nail Polish: Essie 'Lilacism'

Purse: Marc Jacobs Stam // Ballet Flats: FS/NY

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...