Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Little White Dress

I love white. Its crispness, boldness, and of course, it shows off even the slightest of a tan. You know what I don't love? Spending the entire day in fear of spilling all over it. Since I can't seem to stop buying white clothes though, I figured I may as well wear them. Plus, when its supposed to feel like 100 degrees, there's nothing like a little white dress to keep you cool(er)!

For once, nothing I'm wearing though is new, perhaps as penance for my Clover Canyon and Equipment mini-spree lately?


Jacket: Generra {try this or this} // Dress: Zara {this Tibi is perfection}
// Necklace: Present from South Africa {try this or this} // Cuff: J. Crew {similar}

Details

Watch: Michael Kors Oversize Runway // Rings: Vintage, Ambiance 
Nail Polish: Essie 'Lilacism'

Wedges: Cole Haan

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...