Friday, June 21, 2013

It's Hip to be Square

I fell in love with the cut of the dress and the fact that it has puff sleeves AND pockets.  I believe every piece of clothing should come with an option for pockets-- they just make everything better. Granted, I rarely put anything in them, but I like knowing the option is there. Plus, the dress has a sort of urban safari feel to it, which I'm totally on board with.

I was not sold however, on the gigantic square buttons...at first. I contemplated removing them but decided that the geometry of them really did suit the neckline. Plus, when has a Milly dress ever done me wrong? Plus, its another instance of a necklace being built right in, making getting dressed in the morning a snap!

So apparently I can't always trust my first instincts, but can always trust the designer's!

Dress: Milly {I really couldn't find an exact match, but you could try this or this}
 // Watch: Michael Kors // Nail Polish: Essie 'Borrowed & Blue'

Details // Bracelets: Vintage, J. Crew {similar}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...