Friday, June 28, 2013

Fancy Friday

..
{image}

I'm a sucker for a fancy dress, as well as pretty much anything involving Paris. When you combine the two I obviously adore it...and will likely be daydreaming for weeks! I'm not sure which I want more, a gorgeous dress or a trip to Paris...Ok, the trip, but a fancy gown is a close second.

My plans this weekend do involve exotic trips, although granted only through the magic of the movies. Even though I've watched "Midnight in Paris" and "The Thomas Crown Affair" too many times to count, they're calling my name this weekend. Nothing wrong with a little art theft and time travel right?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...