Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Time for the Tropics

No, I'm not on my way to an island getaway that I somehow forgot to mention (I wish), but I am loving the tropical print on my skirt. After seeing palm prints everywhere this season, I was on a mission to make it my own, just at a much more reasonable price point.

Now I could have scoured the internet and stores alike for hours on end (as if I haven't done that before), but instead went straight to ebay. I can't even list all of the amazing finds I've scored on there, from vintage rings to new with tags Tibi! This little number popped right up-- Ann Taylor of all places and under $10! Done and done.

Hopefully it will help tide me over until I DO finally go on the tropical vacation of my dreams...


Blazer: Marc Jacobs // Blouse: Elizabeth & James // Skirt: Ann Taylor {similar or try shorts}

Bracelets: Oia Jules, J. Crew 

Necklaces: Max & Chloe, Zodiac charm {gift}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...