Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Making a Statement

Its pretty obvious that I love a chunky chain necklace-- even if you've never met me! When I saw this one on BaubleBar I just had to have it, because lets face it, you can never have enough statement pieces. As an added bonus, its lighter than most of my similar necklaces, so no danger of back problems.

Its a perfect way to dress up a simple white tee so that its work appropriate, but still has character. Just because I'm wearing 'basics' doesn't mean I want to look it!


Blazer: Kulson {similar here and here} // Tee: Old Navy // Skirt: Forever21 {try this or this}

Necklace: BaubleBar // Bracelet: Forever21 {similar} // Nail Polish: Essie "Hip-Anema"

This necklace. I mean, I'm dying. So amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...