Thursday, May 16, 2013

Anchors Away

This skirt was an amazing find at Mustard Seed a few weeks ago (if you live in the DC area and haven't been there, what are you waiting for????) I've been going there for over 10 (um maybe even 15?) years and I have found everything from scarves to vintage Chloe (seriously.) 

Anytime I wear chunky stripes like this, especially in blue and white, I can't help but feel like I should be heading out to a yacht for a quick getaway...instead of the metro for work. Add in my usual assortment of chunky chains and I'm a regular sailor in the city.


Blazer: Kulson {similar here and here// Blouse: Piazza Sempione {Sleeveless option here}
// Skirt: Anne M. Cramer {or try this J. Crew one} // Necklace: Vintage from Mom {similar here}

Bracelets: J. Crew Golden Gears // DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...