Friday, May 24, 2013

Ruffle Party


This outfit is thanks to....my mom...again. While its a much higher neck than I usually wear, I loved it anyway because of the cut. My favorite part about this top is that the ruffles are so detailed that there is no need for a necklace-- its like having jewelry built in!

So I guess this outfit is party in the front, business in the back?


Blouse: Moschino Cheap & Chic {similar here and here} // Skirt: Lola
// Belt: Linea Pelle // Earrings: Betsey Johnson {similar} // Watch: Michael Kors

{details}

Ring: Vintage // Bracelet: J. Crew {try this}
Nail Polish: Essie "Bottle Service"

Ballet Flats: Pour La Victoire {similar}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...