Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tan and Tasseled

While I wish the tan in the title referred to my skintone as a result of some recent tropical vacation, its sadly only a reference the color of the stripes on my sundress. I think this is the 3rd appearance already of this J. Crew necklace, but it really goes with everything...I'm almost tempted to buy another as back-up! Of course, what I need to do is start buying less and paring down what I do have, but where's the fun in that?

Dress: Old Navy {try this or this}

Necklace: J. Crew // Nail Polish: Essie 'Where's My Chauffeur?'

Sandals: Pour La Victoire {now more than 50% off on Amazon!} // Bracelets: J. Crew


Other than being crazy comfortable, I just ADORE the little gold heels!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I've had my eye on that tassel necklace, it goes great with that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I highly recommend it-- great quality and such a vintage vibe :)

    ReplyDelete

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...