Friday, August 23, 2013

Fancy Friday

Paris

Fancy dresses make me happy. Paris makes me happy. A fancy dress in Paris? Well that's pretty much living the dream. I love the dreaminess of the all white, with the subtle floral pattern peeping through. With fall shockingly on the way, I'm getting my fill of fluffy confections like this right now!

It may not be the time of year for spring cleaning, but I really feel the need for a clean slate lately. Mostly physically, with a tidier and more updated apartment, but I think the old head could stand for some dusting off too. 

Ok ok, enough with the semi-introspective musings...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...