Friday, August 16, 2013

Red Rover, Red Rover

...Is summer truly almost over?

It feels like only yesterday I was wearing a short little DVF dress out on the town...Ok, it was just last week but you get my point. The seasons change every year, yet every year I am miraculously still baffled by how to dress. Trying to get ahead of the game and adjust accordingly, as opposed to just buying more.

I got this red maxi on the last trip out to San Francisco with the family. I was on a mission to buy a red maxi, and finally found the perfect one! No clue why I was convinced that I simply must own a red maxi, but I'm sure I had my reasons. Even if SF didn't feel like a second home, I'd go purely for the fantastic shopping...So I guess you could say I left my heart (and my wallet) in San Francisco!


Shirt: J. Crew // Dress: Honey Punch {similar here and here}
{The second picture is very important because its me pretending to be fancy and ladylike}

Necklace: BaubleBar {try this similar pink BaubleBar or this }

 Nail Polish: Essie 'Play Date' 

Shoes: Cole Haan // Toenail Polish: Essie 'Lilacism'

1 comment:

  1. I like this website it’s a master piece! Glad I noticed this on google, really impressed with this site.
    venues in hollywood

    ReplyDelete

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...