Friday, August 30, 2013

Business Casual

I had a work event this week where the dress code was 'Business Casual/Casual' and I was completely baffled. As I've mentioned, I can be a little all or nothing (and yes, black and white) in my thinking. I'm can do casual and I can do business but something in between? So instead of actually figuring it out, I took out my trusty faux leather circle skirt.
I love this skirt. Not only is it from H&M, but I got it at Mustard Seed. For $8. I wear it more than designer skirts I thought I needed that now just gather dust. Funny how sometimes the items you least expect to become favorites do...

Shirt: Generra // Top: J. Crew {similar}// Skirt: H&M {try this or this}

Nail Polish: Essie 'Lollipop' // Ring: H&M // Cuff: Similar {one day it'll be Hermes!}

Ballet Flats: Sam Edelman {similar here and here}

Bags: Valentino {HA I wish! Its Forever21}, Marc Jacobs 'Stam'

One day, just like the CDC Hermes cuff, a Valentino Rockstud will be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...