Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing

While I have faux leather galore (and certainly adore), sometimes a girl needs some good old fashioned leather. Thanks to this dress just having leather panels, it felt great on a 'cool' summer day (aka 80 degrees.)  That being said, a full leather dress is next on my list. Oh and a  full leather midi. Ok I may have an addiction...


Dress: Renvy {similar here and here}

Necklace: Anthropologie {similar in turquoise}

Nail Polish: Essie 'Boom Boom Room' // Ring: Ambiance // Bracelets: J. Crew, Vintage
{I later realized I had forgotten to put on earrings and all of a sudden felt naked...}


I have no idea why, but I really like this shot for some reason....Maybe because there 
isn't any fake wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...