Friday, August 2, 2013

Fancy Friday

love that dress. Berlin. #TheLocals

You know how sometimes a look is just perfect from head to toe, but doesn't seem too 'done'? Well, that's this look in a nutshell. I'll take the dress right now, please and thank you. Oh, and the bag ever so casually draped with fur? Yep, that too. 
Probably good that she looks so amazing she'd stop traffic...since she's standing in the middle of the street!

I know its already a cliche at this point to exclaim disbelief that it's already August, but I'm still going to. How is that even possible? Did someone speed up the space time continuum? No? Well then I guess I'll just have to accept it...and start daydreaming about boots and apple picking.

Enough of my ramblings, go and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...