Friday, August 9, 2013

Fancy Friday

{image}

I have no idea if this is just a camera trick (likely) or if she is actually submerged in water in that gorgeous gown-- either way, hello STUNNING. The photo is truly a work of art, my kind of art at least. Its as if a mermaid directed a fashion shoot-- all that's missing is Ariel singing 'Under the Sea.'

While I could attempt to wax poetic about this shot, honestly, its been a long week and this photo really does speak for itself. So instead, how about we go soak up what's left of summer, because next thing you know it'll be October!

Have a great weekend!


**do you have 'Under the Sea' stuck in your head? Because I know I do! You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...