Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pink, Pocketed and Playful

I have a love/hate relationship with pink. Sometimes it just feels overly delicate and girly (which can be just the vibe I want SOME days of course.) When it comes to a bold pink like this though, bring it on no matter what my mood! This could potentially be the most comfortable dress I own. Thank you Trina Turk for making it acceptable to wear what feels like pajamas in public. 

Drawstring waist? Cozy material? POCKETS?! 
I only wish I had it in ever color of the rainbow.....


Dress: Trina Turk {try this or this} // Blazer: Kulson //
 Necklace: Vintage Ben Amun {similar here and here}

Cuff: H&M {try this or this} // Nail Polish: Essi 'Fiji'

Ballet Flats: Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...