Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Why Hello There...

And the obsession with graphic tees and sequins continues! Apparently, I've decided to attempt to wear every piece of sequin clothing I own before New Years. What can I say, a rainy grey day just becomes infinitely better with a shimmering skirt. I'd been eyeing this t-shirt for a while but have been trying to hold off on online shopping...so of course when they had it in store on sale it was only logical to snap it up. I can rationalize anything, but add in the holidays and I'm pretty much done for. Ah well, Tis the Season!

T Shirt: J. Crew {on sale!} // Skirt: Lulu's {old but similar here and here}

Sweater: J. Crew 

Ring: H&M // Bracelet: Vintage
Nail Polish: Essie 'Lollipop' layered under 'Twin Sweater Set'

Jacket: J. Crew 'Icon' Trench Coat // Ballet Flats: Report Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...