Thursday, December 12, 2013

Plaid Party

How do you a) dress for work b) dress for a work holiday party c) not freeze to death all in one outfit? Ta-da! I wanted to be festive, but  not over the top (well, for me at least) and still be able to survive the metro track without turning into an icicle. Over the knee boots and faux fur are the key to winter survival. Granted I was still cold, but not so much that I spent the WHOLE day complaining. I call that a win.

Other than the boots, I'm not wearing anything even remotely new. I know I know, shocking right? I'm pretending its because I am so resourceful and don't waste things I buy...but its probably just BECAUSE of all the things I buy that I can still manage to mix things up. This dress has worked for a blind date, a girls night, and now work and a work party. Pure magic. I'll take one in every color please...


Dress: Amanda Uprichard {old, but loving this Zara one now} 
// Tuxedo Jacket: French Connection {similar here and here} // Faux Fur Collar: Asos {similar}

Necklace: Forever21

Nail Polish: Essie 'Twin Sweater Set' // Rings: Consignment, Charlotte Russe // Bracelet: J. Crew {similar}

Coat: J. Crew// Boots: Stuart Weitzman 5050

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...