Thursday, December 19, 2013

Faux Real

I can't even remember when I first became obsessed with pretty much everything French {minus you know, having to study it and all in high school} so it goes without saying that I have a strong desire to make any item emblazoned with French words or phrases mine. You know what makes a French phrase better? Putting it on a perfectly fit and cozy sweatshirt, so perfect that I even work it to work.

Another obvious obsession is with anything leather, real or faux, which you should already be aware of if you have met me for even a second {or of course read my blog..and thanks!} Combine all of these and you have my perfect uniform.


Shirt: Elizabeth and James // Sweatshirt: Madewell // Skirt: H&M {similar here and here}

Nail Polish: Essie 'Midnight Cami' // Bracelet: HRH Collection 


Can't stop doing the whole thigh socks + over the knee boots! Love how it looks, and major bonus that it keeps me warm too

Why yes, I am wearing my Stuart Weitzman 5050's for the millionth time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...