Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve



For the first time in 8 years I am not working on New Years Eve. This not only means I can go wherever my little heart desires, but most importantly, I can WEAR whatever I want! To me, Carrie's dress is NYE perfection. All the drama, beauty and sparkle that a girl could want. In lieu of emptying my savings though, I'm debating between a multitude of outfit options. Tutu? Feathers? Sequins? Scandalous origami dress?

I'm hoping for a last minute stroke of inspiration, so your guess is as good as mine at this point! No matter what I wear or how the night ends up, there is nothing like the endless possibilities of a fresh new year. While I feel like I've made a lot of positive changes in my life since the end of 2012, there are still a million and one things I want to challenge myself with next year...

A Glitter Girl's 2014 Resolutions

I wish you all the best for the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...