Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Business on top, Party on the bottom

Even on days where I need to dress more business lady/conservative than I like, I can't resist adding at least a little something to make it feel more me. Big chains and statement rings are practically a uniform, so those don't count. Nope, I am talking about my badass Frye boots. I can't say enough how much Frye's {and good boots in general} are worth investing. I've had these for years and in spite of a 3-4 inch heel, it feels like I am wearing flats.


Jacket: Zara {try this or this} // Sweater: Vintage {similar here} // Skirt: Diane Von Furstenberg


Necklace: Vintage Ben Amun {very similar here} // Bracelets: J. Crew

Nail Polish: Essie 'Midnight Cami' // Rings: gift from an amazing girlfriend, Ambiance


Boots: Frye {old but try these}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...