Friday, December 6, 2013

Oops I Did it Again...

I was racking my brain trying to think of a title when the Britney song popped into my head...and now its probably in yours too{sorry!} Not only am I wearing the same jacket as Wednesday's post {not that scandalous} but {gasp!!} I'm also wearing the exact same color combination as I did in that very same post. Totally by accident. Apparently my memory is so short term that I can't even remember what I wore this week...or I just like the color combination.

Whether its a potential fashion rut on the horizon or not, its time to mix things up a bit more! 

Jacket: Zara {similar but long sleeves} // Top: Marc by Marc Jacobs {love this one}
// Pants: Zara {need these next}

Nail Polish: Essie 'Thigh High' 

Ring: Consignment // Earrings: World Market // Bracelet: Vintage from my Grandmother


Bags:  Forever21, 3.1 Phillip Lim // Jacket: H&M // Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...