Thursday, October 24, 2013

Criminally Cozy

This is one of those wonderfully magical outfits that technically looks like I'm wearing real clothes, but feels like I'm wearing dreamy pajamas. Ok, to be more precise, I hope it looks like I'm wearing real clothes... This sweater is oversized, wide, swingy, and I couldn't love it more. Its as if a dress and sweater had a baby-- the best of both worlds in my opinion. Sure some people may think I'm wearing a linebacker's discarded sweater...or that I am secretly pregnant and trying to hide it (um NO), but I couldn't care less.

While I love flat over the knee boots since they make it much easier to avoid the pirate meets 'Pretty Woman' vibe than heeled ones, I think these are ladylike perfection and need to get in my closet ASAP...



Sweater: H&M {similar} // Leggings: Zara 

 Nail Polish: Essie 'Devil's Advocate' // Ring: H&M // Cuff: Baublebar


Bag: Forever21 // Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Medium Pashli'

Over the knee boots: Aldo
{Can't wait till I finally get my Stuart Weitzman 5050's for my birthday!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...