Friday, October 4, 2013

Fancy Friday

On the street in Paris.

This photo makes me happy. Beautiful dress, happy girl and oh right, PARIS. Le sigh indeed...this time 4 years ago (exactly) I was in Paris amidst the excitement of Fashion Week. Though I've said pretty much every day since I got off the plane that I needed to get back, I still have yet. I guess life has gotten in the way, but that's not really an excuse now is it? Life will ALWAYS get in the way if you let it.

I'm in the midst of the fall birthday blitz (and eep! mine is just a month away) but other than that looking forward to a low key weekend. I've finally gotten back into reading and can't wait to curl up with my Kindle.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with whatever it is that makes you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...