Thursday, October 10, 2013

Man Repelling 101



Anyone who can not only rock legit pajamas in the daytime like a champ but also not give a damn what anyone thinks, is an inspiration for sure. Leandra Medine (aka the Man Repeller of course) stopped into DC last night to celebrate her new book. Of course, I was determined to try to find the perfect outfit without looking like I was in fact trying to find the perfect outfit...

Enter, my amazing Mustard Seed vintage leather midi skirt (with pockets!) Rain be damned, I was not missing an excuse to finally break this baby out of my closet. Sometimes I think I would sleep in leather pajamas I love it so...but that would um be a little weird though probably pretty Man Repeller-y! While I didn't have the guts to take my jacket off and show the world my crop top until I was safely at home, I felt oh so much wilder knowing it was under my cozy sweatshirt jacket.


Skirt: Vintage {try this real or this faux} // Jacket: Edun // Crop Top: Asos

Earrings: J. Crew // Necklace: Baublebar

Shoes: Zara {OBSESSED!} // Jacket: J. Crew
Bags: Forever21 // 3.1 Philip Lim

{Man Repeller inspired looks and stunning views!}

{Instagramming my little heart out of course!}

{I want to live in this lobby, so glamorous!}


Thank you Quynh Tonnu for my wonderful non-selfie shots and a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...