Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Mini Midi Moment

Ok, so this is not my first (nor will it be my last) ode to the midi, but I truly am hooked on them and I'll take any excuse I can to use alliteration. While this is not as voluminous as the midi's I've been sporting lately in everything from neoprene to leather, it still counts.

Sweater: Forever21 {try this} // Skirt: Anthropologie {similar} // Earrings: Betsey Johnson

Ring: H&M // Bracelet: J. Crew // Nail Polish: Essie 'Devil's Advocate'
{I love this nail polish color because its such a deep plum that its almost black, but not quite.}




Boots: Frye {similar style here}
{My love affair with Frye boots knows no bounds and I am totally ok with that!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...