Thursday, October 17, 2013

Buried Treasure

As much as I adore this skirt (worn multiple times and in the pink as well), for once this post is not on the clothes but on the most incredible shoes I own. No not the most practical, not the most comfortable and they sure don't go with much, but the details are out of this world! I found them buried amidst the clearance racks of DSW ages ago... when I thought nothing of wearing shoes a size too small. 

Even though I don't wear them a lot (again, too small) it makes me happy just knowing they are tucked away in my closet. The fabric alone is perfection-- Pucci prints are a weakness of mine-- but the details on the heel and sole are what make them out of this world.

I know I'm not the only one holding onto items like this, right??? Not in the 'one day it will fit me again' way, but those few pieces that are just too unique and beautiful to part with. 

Sweater: Mago // Skirt: Asos

Heels: Pucci {try these}

The details on my shoes are just INSANE. Silver sculptured heels and soles with drawings of Italians? Yes please!

Jean Jacket: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...