Friday, April 5, 2013

The Golden Age

I obviously have a giant crush on any and everything gold..and chains?!? Please drape me in them every single day. So why would I stop at just gold jewelry, when I could wear a jacket painted with gold as well?

I hesitated buying the jacket last year...for all of five minutes. Its amazing how much it goes with, and certainly perks up any outfit. While I'm at it, why not throw on my favorite pair of pants (yes, pants) that always make me feel a little rockstar.

So gold, coated skinnies, and oh right, an Equipment blouse. I know I've waxed poetic on those before, but seriously guys, I may need a 12 step program for my addiction.




Jacket: Rachel Roy {similar Michael Kors or try this}// Shirt: Equipment Signature Silk Blouse 
// Pants: Zara {similar} // Necklace: DIY 

Nail Polish: Essie "Butler Please"

BraceletsJ. Crew Golden Gears // DIY 

Ballet Flats: Cole Haan Nike Air {similar}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...