Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Checkmate

I've always loved the mod look, and when I saw Marc Jacobs take on it for Louis Vuitton's Spring 2013 campaign I flipped. Beyond perfection! Also, beyond my wildest dreams of ever affording it, so when I spotted this skirt on Asos for less than the cost of a night out, I had to make it mine.


Sweater Jacket: J. Crew {similar// Top: Zara // Skirt: Asos {sold out but try the mini version!} 
// Belt: Linea Pelle {similar}

Earrings: H&M // Bracelet: J. Crew Factory

Heels: Steve Madden {try these or these}

I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect nude flats, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...