Friday, April 26, 2013

Pajama Party

I love pretty much anything that Rag & Bone makes, but my bank account does not. So when I found this pajama style top at Loehmann's on crazy clearance I couldn't believe my luck! I add some of the chunkiest jewelry I have to make sure that people know I'm not actually wearing pajamas...

Top: Rag & Bone {similar} // Coated skinnies: Zara {similar} // Necklace: BaubleBar



Ring: Consignment find {try this or this} // Cuff: Random find on Ebay {similar here but the dream is Hermes obvi} // Nail Polish: Face Stockholm for J. Crew 'Glowing, Glowing, Gone'

Ballet Flats: Cole Haan {similar}

6 comments:

  1. Oh Loehmann's always has the best deals! Top looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, some of my best scores are from there (or Mustard Seed!!)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ha ha I know, pigs are flying too!

      Delete
  3. What a cool top! Was thinking that might also work as a layering piece (maybe as a light jacket over a fitted, lighter colored blouse?). Cool find, lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much-- I LOVE this idea and totally never even thought about it. Perfect way to bring it into spring/summer. :)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover