Wednesday, April 3, 2013

French Lesson

For some reason, this outfit makes me feel like a 1960's French schoolgirl. I guess the mind works in mysterious ways (especially mine!) While I hate that its cold enough to wear a wool jacket, I do love that I get to bring this baby back (last seen here.)

I think it goes without saying that I love leather (and faux!) in any form, so when I saw this dress on Gilt I snapped it right up.


Jacket: J. Crew {love this Alice & Olivia} // Leather Panel Dress: Renvy {similar shift version here}
 // Blouse: Elizabeth and James

Necklace: Etsy 


Bracelets: Gold bangle from my parents {similar} // J. Crew Golden Gears


Hopefully this will be the last double jacket post...

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I need you to snazz up my ensembles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think you have been doing a fab job, but I am happy to any time

      Delete

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...