Friday, April 5, 2013

Over the Top

I loved the over the knee boot look ever since it came out, but have found it almost impossible to pull off without looking like I stepped out of "Pretty Woman."

Finally, after months of sitting in my closet, these babies have seen the light of day. It was much easier to amp up a daytime look than to tone down a nighttime one...and no risk of being mistaken for a certain someone with a heart of gold.

Sweater: J. Crew Tippi // Skirt: Diane Von Furstenberg {similar here and here} // Boots: Aldo {the Stuart Weitzman 50/50 are obviously amazing...}

Necklaces: J. Crew Fenton/Fallon // CC Skye {This necklace captures the same look but in one piece}

Nail Polish: Essie "Butler Please" // Ring: Ambiance in San Francisco

This is legitimately the first time I've worn blue nail polish and I have no idea what I was afraid of. I want to wear this color head to toe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...