Thursday, March 6, 2014

Taking a Cue from Camo

I got this dress maybe 4 or 5 years ago, and used to wear for a night out-- add heels, strategically unbutton a few buttons and BAM ready to go. My going out style seems to have changed since then --o k, I'm still strategically unbuttoning, but the billowy sleeves not so much-- and I haven't worn it in ages. Out of the blue, it seemed like the perfect thing to throw over my already chosen brown tights and over the knee boots. To minimize the boho flowy vibe I threw on my bright yellow retro J. Crew jacket. The jacket and jewelry help break up the straight up camo color palette too!

...and this is why I can never get rid of clothes!

Dress: Plastic Island {try this or this} // Jacket: J. Crew

Necklace: Random find at Loehmann's // Bracelet: Vintage {try this or this}
// Ring: H&M // Nail Polish: Essie 'Borrowed and Blue'

Bag: J. Crew // Coat: J. Crew // Boots: Vince Camuto similar}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...