Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Perfect Pink Party

This pink Tibi dress {worn here as a skirt} started my love affair with all things scuba/neoprene. The inherent poufiness is fantastic and for a klutz like me, the materials is pretty much spill-proof! This is one of those items where you adore it so much you rarely wear it, just because its so special...or that it will get hurt. Yes, I worry about 'hurting' my clothes, I never said I was normal guys.

I've since acquired other neoprene items, but none as fabulous as this. Even people who never acknowledge my outfits {the normal and the crazy ones} end up commenting on how pretty/fun/bright it is. Who knew neon pink was such a unifier? Oh and it has pockets. Yes, its truly perfect. Tibi, you just get me!

Sweater: J. Crew {similar} // Dress: Tibi {similar in pink here, and blue here. I found a size 4 on ebay too!}
// Belt: Vintage

Necklace: BarIII {try this or this}

Ring: H&M // Nail Polish: Zoya 'Storm'

Bag: J. Crew // Shoes: Manolo Blahnik 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...