Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fancy Friday

Within the lines
{sjp}

Nothing says Friday like SJP in a Dior to die for!  She looks flawless and oh so perfectly spring-y. I've been so obsessed with this dress shape lately, even though sadly it's doesn't usually work on me {logistically.} Maybe it's simply because I've been buying Zara when I should have been buying Dior-- silly me!

I've managed to cook something or other every night this week {which probably hasn't happened since Clinton was in office..} so I'm going to try to continue the streak this week. If I bribe myself with enough wine and chocolate there may be spring cleaning-- wild and crazy I know! Who knows though once 9pm rolls around....

Any plans for the weekend? Laying low or hitting the town? Or both?! Whatever is on tap, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...