Friday, March 7, 2014

Fancy Friday

..

I don't think there is a day that goes by where I DON'T think about Paris, but Paris Fashion Week always puts me over the edge. Then the temperatures get warmer and I just can't think of a more perfect place {ok, I wouldn't mind an island or maybe Spain but you know...} While this isn't exactly 'streetstyle,' somehow wearing gowns in Paris just seems much more normal. Next time I'm there, I will most certainly be rocking at least a ball skirt like this or this.

Even though it was a short week thanks to the snow, it feels like it was extra long and extra exhausting...I blame the lack of sun! So no big plans for the weekend, though you can bet there will be some girl talk and some wine and some point! Mainly though I plan on starting a new book and laying low. 50/50 chance of that happening as always!

Hope you have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...