Friday, March 14, 2014

Fancy Friday


While I love Kristen Bell every single day, fancy or not, I especially adore her today! As you know {or should!!!} the "Veronica Mars" movie is FINALLY HERE. While I got hooked on the show after the fact, it doesn't make me any less obsessed or excited. Sadly, I don't think wanting to see it ASAP is an acceptable excuse to miss work...le sigh.

Oh and that outfit? Gorgeous. I'd like the look head to toe actually, but that too will have to wait.

My coffee hasn't kicked in yet, so instead of waxing poetic {or in this case, not so poetic} about the weekend, I'll just let this say it all....


Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...