Friday, March 21, 2014

If You Wear it, Spring will Come

...and by spring, I don't mean the 'official' start of spring, I mean spring TEMPERATURES. You hear that Mother Nature? Its time to make room for my sundresses and sandals, not coats and sweaters. Oh, and surprise surprise, I knotted a button down yet again. So that's twice in the workweek alone, which means I guess I can rationalize buying more, yes?

{Ok, so I SHOULD be spring cleaning (always painful), but this post on The Not Vanilla was really helpful for me-- check it out.}

Blouse: Cacharel {try this, this or this} // Skirt: Asos

Necklaces: CC Skye {old but try this Baublebar one} // ??? {from Loehmann's back in the day}

{details}

Bag: J. Crew // Jacket: Theory // Shoes: Zara

{no idea why I love this accidental 'action shot' but I do}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...