Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pastel Party

After what seems like a month straight of wearing all black, I decided it was time to give up the Morticia/Lydia Deetz vibe and lighten up a bit. Rather than sneak in a little pastel accessory here and there, I figured I'd do a full 180 and channel my inner Easter egg.

So not only am I rocking head to toe pastels, but I've also thrown in pearls, pleats and a peplum for good measure {oh my!} Of course, when they cold and grey days inevitably come back, I'll likely be back on the all black bandwagon, but it felt nice to lighten up for once!


Peplum Top: J. Crew // Belt: J. Crew {similar here and here} // Skirt: Dolce & Gabbana {try this or this}
Blazer: Marc Jacobs

Earrings: Betsey Johnson // Bracelet: J. Crew

{details}

Bag: J. Crew // Shoes: Zara {sold out but try these or these}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...