Friday, May 9, 2014

Fancy Friday

carolina herrera gown at squerryes court in kent, england

Maybe one day my weekends will be spent like this-- strolling around my estate in a ballgown with my loving dog. At least I might be able to swing the ballgown....

This week flew by shockingly fast- though no matter how fast, the weekend always seems light years away. That being said, I am looking forward to some quality girl time...accompanied by some quality bubbly, and of course spending time with the family on Mother's Day. Other than that, its sleep, House of Cards, eat, sleep, House of Cards {yes late to the game, but so hooked}

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...