Friday, May 30, 2014

Drop it Like its Hot

I was going to title this 'Desk to Drinks' but where is the fun in that? Yes, I am going from work straight to an industry cocktail event, but why pass up an homage to Snoop Dogg? Exactly. I go through phases where I ether love or hate drop waist dresses, and lately I'm all about them. Especially with the warmer temperatures I'm loving the way they still have a little shape, but don't restrict. Plus, I can kind of do a shimmy since there are pleats {obviously not at work!}


Dress: Asos {try this or this} // Jacket: French Connection {similar here and here}

Nail Polish: Essie 'Lollipop' {my go to red} // Necklace: J. Crew {try this or this}
// Bracelets: J. Crew, vintage // Rings: Vintage, no label

{details}

2 comments:

  1. oh em gee, i love the tassel necklace. i really need one in my life...going to go check out your recommendations now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it was from fall/winter for J. Crew...so you could always try ebay as well :)

      Delete

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...