Thursday, May 8, 2014

Paint Party

As I may have mentioned, oh maybe a thousand times, I've been obsessed with the Tibi splatter skirt  for ages {ok since last year.} Of course, I figured I shouldn't spend the money blah blah blah and figured I could find on ebay, but no. It is gone. Forever? Hopefully not, but it feels like that. I've been suffering from a severe case of non-buyers remorse, if you will.
 All hope is not lost though-- I snagged this version when Tibi had a sample sale going on and do adore it. I will still climb mountains {or at least sale racks} to find the original, but this version still makes me very happy.

Sweater: Rag & Bone {almost identical here}
// Skirt: Tibi {This dress is a little similar if you want to mix it up}

Necklace: Anthropologie

Nail Polish: Essie 'Blanc' // Ring: H&M // Bracelets: Vintage, J. Crew

Leather Jacket: Guess // Bag: J. Crew // Shoes: Zara {I will literally SOB the day these fall apart}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...