Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Business Blues

I got this dress back when my parents were living in San Francisco and there were cute little stores on every corner {among other wonderful things!} While I adore it, the fit felt a little off when I tried it on recently-- too loose/long for play but not quite right for work. So I went for my two favorite ways to transform anything-- layering and belting. Boom! Like a while new dress. Oh and there are pockets, so pretty much I've fallen back in love with it...



Dress: Tory Burch {similar here and here} // Blouse: Elizabeth and James {try this or this} //
Blazer: Kulson // Belt: D&G

I call this 'Business meets Nantucket'


Bracelets: Vintage, Banana Republic


Bag: J. Crew // Heels: Pour La Victoire


No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...