Thursday, May 1, 2014

Daydreams and Lace

I meant to get this post up a few days ago, but my desktop {yes, I actually own a desktop still...} decide to just stop working and I'd rather spend the money on a new skirt than getting it fixed {or a Macbook!}

I probably dream about the Tibi silk faille midi skirt at least once a day, I really should just buy it- all the cheaper but not as great versions I've bought have probably totaled up to way more by now. That being said, I found this Tibi beauty on eBay and absolutely adore it. Slightly shorter and more delicate, but certainly still has that perfect pouf feeling of my dream version!

Top: J. Crew {or try this or this} // Belt: D&G // Skirt: Tibi {dream version...and steal version}


Blazer: Marc Jacobs // Earrings: Baublebar 
// Bracelet: J. Crew {sold out but LOVE the new tortoiseshell version!}
// Nail Polish: Essie 'Watermelon'


{so in love!}


Umbrella: Gap // Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...